Monday, September 15, 2008

Bliss is...

The 3rd Season of "The Office"
Catching up with Anna Jane
Holding Mae while looking at a Williams-Sonoma catalog
Jewels' face when she smiles at her little one
Being asked to be co-chair of the sunshine committee at work (and we wonder why teachers struggle to gain professional status)
Procrastinating homework
Tina Fey as Sarah Palin
Making plans with Mags and Maria to goof off at USC
Jenessa mastering a floating jump serve and doing impressions of my coworkers
Unexpectedly adoring Steinbeck's "East of Eden"
BYU winning 59-0 over UCLA
Tahoe on a warm afternoon
Stephen Colbert announcing he teaches Sunday School for his church

Hope your day, week, and month is blissful! Love you--

6 comments:

Shelly Meron said...

YES on "The Office." YES on UCLA losing to anyone! All the others are good too :) Although I haven't seen Tina Fey as Sarah Palin yet... Perhaps I will visit youtube today?

Karen said...

I can see that you understand what a new "center of the universe" is now that Mae is here. Not everyone gets it! That's Lucy for me. Thanks for the pictures so we folk who live so far away can see her!!

forget laundry said...

you make life blissful... yes you do

Anna White said...

ooo, i really like number 2. you are the best!!

Becca said...

East of Eden is gorgeous

christina clark said...

So, Jeff likes to watch football too, it reminds me of you and checking the score of football games in between meetings at church. What I really love about him finding fun in football is that fact that he has gotten Ben and Rocco to watch it with him and I am free to do whatever I want without the boys. Having a family of boys can be so perfect sometimes. I love the fact that The Office is back too, have I missed Dunder Mifflin this summer.