Monday, August 3, 2015

Focused

Focused: Staying on Track, One Choice at a TimeFocused: Staying on Track, One Choice at a Time by Noelle Pikus Pace
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Noelle Pikus Pace. I love her tenacity. I love her optimism. I love her faith. Like a fifteen-year-old fan girl, I picked up her book simply because I had enjoyed her story so much during the 2014 Olympics. I practically burst out of my own seat when she jumped in the stands to hug her family after winning her medal. And honestly, I really did enjoy this book. It's just not a great book. It would make a fantastic devotional or EFY talk or be a great set of themes for a girls' camp. I still love her, but I would recommend this book to teenage girls who are trying to figure out who they are (an interest in sports wouldn't hurt either). Happy reading!

ps. I'm starting to love the name Noelle - perhaps as a middle name for a future baby girl.
pps. No, I'm not pregnant.
ppps. Stay focused. :)

No comments: