Thursday, April 25, 2019

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...Again, Again

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought the pregnancy hormones would go away once I had a baby, but I'm afraid that I tear up all the time now - this book included. I saw so many pieces of this book differently as a new mom: Molly Weasley's fierce protection of and fears for her children, the triumph and tragedy related to Remus, Tonk's, and Teddy, the resurrection stone and the people who come to Harry, etc, etc. I don't think I could ever put into words why these books have meant so much to me over the years, but the countdown really is on until I start reading them with Hudson.

Happy reading--

(Book 32 - 2019)

No comments: