Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Untamed

UntamedUntamed by Glennon Doyle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's been a few days since I finished Untamed, and I'm still debating what I think about it. Perhaps it's because I don't feel the need to be "untamed" at this phase in my life or because it was a less cohesive narrative than I expected. The short version though is that there were chapters in this book that I loved and found myself nodding along and there were others where I felt like I was being preached at while she was saying people shouldn't impose their beliefs on you. When Glennon talks about her personal experiences, the text is better. So, this is a three star book with four and five star portions...

Happy reading and good luck with social distancing--

ps. If you read this, please call me. I'm dying to talk it out.

No comments: