Thursday, March 1, 2018

Notes from a Blue Bike

Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic WorldNotes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World by Tsh Oxenreider
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I stumbled upon Tsh's writing through other bloggers and podcasters. I love her simple approach to life and her candor at her attempts of living more intentionally. I read a fair amount of this style of book that is neither an actual self-help book or memoir, but still is a reflective recollection of experiences and the lessons the writer took away from those experiences. Tsh is the type of woman you hope moves in next door. I really like her as a person, and so I'm willing to go on a quiet journey through a few years of her existence as a parents, wife, writer, and person.

I feel like this review reads like the literary equivalent of valium, but this book was in fact, calming and insightful. I felt better about the world after reading it and more eager to go out and create the kind of life I want...rather than waiting for it to come to me.

As always, happy reading and good luck living a more intentional life.

No comments: