Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry

The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry: Love, Laughter, and Tears at the World's Most Famous Cooking School in ParisThe Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry: Love, Laughter, and Tears at the World's Most Famous Cooking School in Paris by Kathleen Flinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was delicious. Though I'll never cook the recipes Flinn mastered at Le Cordon Bleu (French wine and aspic aren't my things), I loved getting lost in her world of perfect mise en place and sharpened knives. I daydream at least once every few days about packing up and moving to Europe, so this was a perfect escape.

Now if only Julie as in "Julie and Julia" had been this likeable....

Happy reading and happy eating~

ps. I devoured this book in two days. It was so good I brought it to school to read during downtime. Like I said, delicious.

No comments: