Thursday, February 11, 2021

Big Friendship: How We Keep Each Other Close

Big Friendship: How We Keep Each Other CloseBig Friendship: How We Keep Each Other Close by Aminatou Sow
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was entirely underwhelming. While I love the idea that friendship requires effort and focus, this book wasn't on topic. The authors spent more time talking about their own lives and personal beliefs without giving tangible takeaways or applications. I'm so glad that they're great friends, but that's not what this book was sold as. As always, it's good to be reminded that we need to show up for the people who matter most to us, but this book isn't the best encouragement to do so. I only finished it because it was a book that I was reading with some of my oldest friends.

Happy reading--

No comments: