Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Bibliophile

Bibliophile: An Illustrated MiscellanyBibliophile: An Illustrated Miscellany by Jane Mount
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seth and I started going to the Napa Valley regularly starting in 2013. In between eating delicious food and strolling the towns and vineyards, we sometimes visited galleries. That is where I discovered Jane Mount. I visited the same gallery in Yountville over and over again dreaming of being able to afford one of her book stack canvases for my kitchen or a future child's playroom. Then Bibliophile was gifted to me last year. As you may have guessed from the title, this book is for people who love books and random lists about books, their writer's, etc. Mount's artwork and research is fantastic and my to-be-read list is even longer because of reading it. I also have new bookstores and bookish locations to visit once this pandemic madness has settled. So while I still don't own any Jane Mount's actual art, I am thrilled to have this book to peruse over and over again. 

Happy reading--

ps. This would make a great Christmas gift for any book lovers. :)

No comments: