Monday, December 28, 2020

Keep Moving

Keep Moving: Notes on Loss, Creativity, and ChangeKeep Moving: Notes on Loss, Creativity, and Change by Maggie Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A perfect set of thoughts for wrapping up a strange and hard year. Smith compiled some short notes that she wrote to herself while in a tough season of her life, and so much of what she shares can be applied to 2020 or our own personal struggles. I appreciated her sentiments and myself making notes as I reflect on what I want 2021 to be like.

Happy reading and keep moving--

*This book would be great to gift someone who is going through a hard time or an unexpected life change.

Thoughts of note:
*Don't just be positive, do positive
*Keep moving
*Prepare for luck
*Let go of old narratives
*Commit to trying
*The power of yet
*The hopeful person will try

No comments: