Tuesday, November 24, 2020

No Time Like the Future

No Time Like the Future: An Optimist Considers MortalityNo Time Like the Future: An Optimist Considers Mortality by Michael J. Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Because of Fox's Parkinson's and other ailments, he has had to face his own mortality repeatedly in recent years. This book is him pondering that mortality and what value life still has for him. I didn't love the book as much as I loved "Always Looking Up", but in many ways this book is more authentic. I still really admire Fox for his philanthropy, his values, and his example, and I'll gladly read any book he writes in the future.

Happy reading and happy optimistic living--

ps. I especially appreciated his afterword written in August of this year. The pandemic caught everyone by surprise, and I think the reflections he provides there were so timely and fitting with everything else he wrote.

No comments: