Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Home Edit Life

The Home Edit Life: The Complete Guide to Organizing Absolutely Everything at Work, at Home, and on the GoThe Home Edit Life: The Complete Guide to Organizing Absolutely Everything at Work, at Home, and on the Go by Clea Shearer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The only excuse I can give for reading this was that I was so damn stressed watching election coverage that I had to read something light and borderline mindless. These women are fun, but I don't aspire to be more like them....the book was available and I was trying to calm my nerves. Who knew that day two of election coverage was nowhere near the end?

Happy organized living and happy reading--

ps. Can we just acknowledge how batty the rainbow organization strategy is? It does not make sense in 95% of situations. 

No comments: