Thursday, September 24, 2020

Hold On, But Don't Hold Still

Hold On, But Don't Hold StillHold On, But Don't Hold Still by Kristina Kuzmic
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's not often that I would say you should a read a book written by a person who has gotten famous because of YouTube and Instagram, but I love the content Kristina Kuzmic creates. Her honesty about parenthood and life mixed with her hilarious commentary was a perfect distraction from a tricky parenting day. I didn't expect her to open up so much about her experiences getting divorced and becoming a single parent or having to flee her home country as a teenager, but she manages to convey her experiences with the same relatable candor that she exhibits in each of her posts. It's not a perfect book, but it was thoroughly entertaining.

Happy reading and happy parenting--

Ps. Literally read this book in a single day. So fun to have Kuzmic as the voice in my head for a few hours.

No comments: