Friday, September 11, 2020

Outer Order, Inner Calm

Outer Order, Inner Calm: Declutter and Organize to Make More Room for HappinessOuter Order, Inner Calm: Declutter and Organize to Make More Room for Happiness by Gretchen Rubin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Outer Order, Inner Calm is not groundbreaking, but I really liked it. I've said before that Rubin's approach to life, her structure, and her willingness to not do things that don't fit with her way of living totally appeal to me. This book is basically good reminders and tangible ways to live more simply and to have more order. As I am in the midst of a very chaotic season of life, more simplicity and more order are what I crave more than anything. This was a perfect middle-of-the-night baby feeding book.

Happy reading and happy calmer living-- What a dream in 2020!

No comments: