Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just Jaclyn

In a matter of hours, I'll make that infamous trek over the Sierras and through the desert to Utah. I'll get gas in Sparks, a Diet Pepsi in Elko, and in an instant I'll go from being Miss Hutchins to just Jaclyn. I don't know if I'm ready for that transition....

[Tune in next week as the recently rechristened Jaclyn attends Math Camp. Yes, there is such a thing. Yes, it is actually more boring that it sounds. And yes, it is very necessary to prepare for grad school course work. At least I got to buy new school supplies.]

6 comments:

Karla said...

Very exciting!!! I would love to have the opportunity you are having. I'm sure you are really going to enjoy it. BTW, I borrowed the picture of Mae and the Cabbage Patch dolls. I hope that's okay.

The Leakes said...

Hope the infamous drive went well and good luck getting settled! I also hope you had a fantastic birthday and I love your post about Georgia, glad you had such a great time! Say hello to Provo for me, I miss it. :( Jenny :)

Jenessa Hutchins said...

Well Jaclyn (not Miss Hutchins) i will be missing you tremendously this year at school...especially during those breaks at 10:25 when all I want to do is talk to you. Now i need to have brunch friends! How pitiful haha. You will be a fabulous student again! I love you!

Richard and Carlie said...

What an exciting adventure! Tell Utah hi for me! Enjoy the dry air!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you are living close again! We need to get together. Sounds like you have another great adventure ahead. PS- I hear you enjoyed the Gurnsey Potatoe Peel book too?! loved it!!!

Courtney Carmignani said...

Wow, Jaclyn. You really have a gift. I now want to read all of those books...