Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm not dead yet....

I know-- it's been more than a month since I posted and six weeks plus since I moved to Utah. I haven't told you about the insanity that is the MPA program and how bizarre it is to be a student carrying a messenger bag instead of a teacher at the front of the classroom. I haven't told you about having roommates again or about watching "Glee" with Jewels and Mae. Nor have I gushed about how much I love Sundance and how close it is and how great it is to be able to talk on a cell phone in a car again. I've left out details about how much I miss being just a few feet down the hall from Jenessa (phone conversations are NOT enough). I haven't shown you pictures of Rachel's wedding (so beautiful! so much fun) or of anything else for that matter. I will get there. I promise...not sure when, but someday soon. I promise too that I'll look at your blogs again because I do love getting updates on your lives. I'm not dead yet, but if you start to wonder, I'm probably in the Tanner building under a pile of books and excel files. I'll find my way out soon....

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I want to know about the watching of Glee with Mae. I don't watch it myself, but when I read Mae's name in a sentence, I get excited. I also appreciated the title of this post. You're always one to please, Jaclyn, always one to please...

Thanks for making my day with that priceless story that will forever life in my heart. : )

Jenessa Hutchins said...

jaclyn michele. i miss you! i can't believe you have been gone for so long. why isn't it the end of october yet?!?! 30 more days! ugh. i love you lots.

The Leakes said...

Glad you're alive! I must admit that I have been checking your blog every few days, so I was happy to see a new post. It sounds like you are on quite an adventure, but having fun at the same time. Say hello to those beautiful Provo mountains for me-I miss them! Jenny :)

Marvia said...

I look forward to getting your updates.... man, roommates again.