Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer at the Movies

  • Over four months ago, I started this post on all the movies I was watching while working on projects. Needless to say, I spent hours and hours organizing photos, compiling my Europe scrapbook, and trying to make sense of fifteen years of saved paper. I don't remember why I was keeping a list, but for the sake of having no unposted posts as we close out 2011, here is a partial (yes, partial) collection of my summer at the movies. December 26, 2011 
  • The American President
  • Never Been Kissed
  • The Family Stone
  • Life As We Know It
  • Sabrina
  • The Illusionist
  • The Legend of Bagger Vance
  • Pleasantville
  • Sense & Sensibility (2008 BBC Version)
  • Coyote Ugly
  • The Phantom of the Opera
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe
  • North & South
  • Wimbledon
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Finding Neverland
  • Sense & Sensibility (Emma Thompson Version)
  • The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
  • Hope Floats
  • The Namesake
  • Dan in Real Life
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Eclipse
  • The Accidental Husband
  • In Love and War
  • Tangled
  • New Moon
  • We Are Marshall
  • The Adjustment Bureau
  • You've Got Mail
  • The Lakehouse
  • Kate & Leopold
  • The Mummy
  • Twilight
  • The Young Victoria
  • Sliding Doors
  • A Walk to Remember
  • The Wedding Planner
  • Ever After
  • Mona Lisa Smile
  • The Way We Were
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
  • Two Weeks Notice
  • Eat Pray Love
  • Penelope
  • Emma (2010 BBC Version)
  • Little Women
  • Ella Enchanted
  • Definitely, Maybe
  • A League of Their Own
  • Stepmom
  • The Princess Diaries
  • The King's Speech

1 comment:

Megan said...

Do I even need to say it anymore? WHY do we love every single thing the same? And, the post about 1995? I'm with you. I am so OVER this whole being connected thing. Except with you. :) We just got our inet set up and Justin breathed a huge sigh of relief while I'm kind of a little sad. It's kind of blissful to have no reason to turn anything on. So, we're here, BTW. Let's hang.