Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tinsel Town Adulation


I am sitting here enraptured by the Golden Globes. I love Kate Winslet - she won, by the way. Ricky Gervais is hilarious - spontaneous command of a crowd. He shushed a room and people laughed. How come my students don't laugh when I tell them to stop their incessant chatting? Kidding, I know why. A few hours ago, I had thought of half a dozen things to write about. Now I can't remember anything except the books and movies I want to read or watch and all the fabulous people I need to call (I really need to talk to some of you). I'm going to go so I don't ramble on about more globe moments--
ps. I stood in 70 degree sunshine today - it was absolutely divine and felt like a perfect spring day...and it's January!

4 comments:

Trace said...

i love kate as well...and the golden globe awards... i was going to text to see if you were watching, but then realized..how could you not be?! i love you girlie!

Becca said...

The Golden Globes were awesome. Kate was incredible and looked so gorgeous. I couldn't get over her makeup!

forget laundry said...

had so much fun with you (even if the police were invovled). :) loving you.

Lauren said...

Police huh Jaclyn? So first it's four letter joys and now you are becoming involved with the 5-0? Pretty soon you'll be dating men with barbed wire tattoos. HAHA! : )