Friday, August 27, 2010

Dear Justin--

Justin--

You have been on my mind every day for the past couple weeks.  Everywhere I went while I visited the Bay Area, someone (teachers included) was talking about you - the impact you had on anyone you met, your passion for people and ideas, the way you could sidetrack a class faster than any other student (hello 6th period junior English), and how much you will be missed by everyone. There will never be anyone like you again, and I feel so lucky to be one of the many people who knew you. You truly made me a better person. I can't imagine you sitting still for eternity, so have a kick-ass time doing whatever you're doing. We'll catch you on the other side. Can't wait to see you. Thanks for everything.

Love,
Miss Hutchins


Justin Joseph De Young 3.7.1991 - 8.15.2010

1 comment:

C.J. said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Email me if you'd like to "talk". Hang in there.