Thursday, December 16, 2010

Delayed December

I had grand plans of writing a few blog posts before the end of this week- one about a perfect Sunday spent making sugar cookies and watching classic movies with my roommate Karleen, another one about meeting Kathryn Stockett, and one about my goals for winter break. Obviously, I didn't quite get there, but that's okay. Instead, I caught up with friends, celebrated Jewels being DONE with her college career, finished my third semester of grad school, and washed the mountain of laundry that has been taking over my closet. I'll get to those blog posts after my trip to the Magic Kingdom with my family and after Christmas with the extended Hutchins family in Sandy. Happy holidays and safe traveling everyone! Bye for now.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Wait! You met Kathryn Stockett??