Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rinse, Wash, Repeat

Ten years ago this June I walked up and down the aisles of the Concord Pavilion as one of Clayton Valley High School's graduating seniors. Five years ago this month I walked into the Marriott Center as one of the optimistic English Education graduates of BYU's School of Humanities. And tomorrow I will cross those walkways over North Campus Drive again, this time with a blue, black, and white hood to accessorize my cap and gown and with my sister at my side. Five years ago I looked down from the my place in the sea of undergraduates and focused on my friend who was sitting on the "floor" of the Marriott Center and was graduating with her Masters in Public Administration. Never in a million years would have I guessed that I would follow in her footsteps...it's funny how life plays out....

1 comment:

Julie said...

congrats Jaclyn!! you are amazing and I bet it feels so good to be done. I love that jumping shot of you and Jewels. so cool that you graduated together. I'm excited to see what's next for you!. by the way I love your book reviews.