Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's a good day to be a Bronco

Every time our principal talks, he ends his comments with "It's a good day to be a Bronco." It's entirely too reminiscent of my middle school VP who used to say, "Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours." Either way, it's now been a few weeks since I became a Bronco. Besides a few fun distractions, I have been completely immersed in all things Northgate. I can't complain though. My latest batch of kiddies is great. Sure my 5th period gets distracted by air, and my 2nd period could stand to be (a lot) more kind. But all in all, it's a really good bunch. My 3rd period is so darling, I've nearly cried twice in class (this may also mean that sleep deprivation is getting to me).

In short, I may seem MIA, but I'm just living the life of a teacher. And let's be honest, it really is good to be Bronco.
{ps. Yes, the Bronco on the mural is a bit scary. It's not just you.}

5 comments:

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

Yay, for being a BRONCO! All my Northgate friends would be so proud of your new Bronco status. I'm so happy for you. Happy Teaching!

Rachel said...

We need to schedule a reunion so that I can catch up on your life. I'm glad you're back to teaching. I miss it. Love you!

forget laundry said...

So glad you are loving it! I just know you are a wonderful teacher... Even without a day in your classroom. Lucky lucky broncos.

Jenessa Hutchins said...

i am so proud. kind of wish i went to north gate just so i could such an awesome break each morning. miss you like crazy. glad you are back in the game. i adore you.

Melanie said...

I totally forgot about the "Make it a great day or not..." I think you will make a lovely Bronco fan!