Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Lazy Genius Way

The Lazy Genius Way: Embrace What Matters, Ditch What Doesn't, and Get Stuff DoneThe Lazy Genius Way: Embrace What Matters, Ditch What Doesn't, and Get Stuff Done by Kendra Adachi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think everyone is looking for ways to better manage the craziness of life. Lazy Genius Way offers a few really good suggestions. They're not ground breaking, but in the weeks since I read this book, I've found myself thinking about what I read and more purposefully working through my tasks. The best part of this book was probably Kendra herself - her candor and the feeling that you were listening to a good friend tell you about their day. I have a feeling I'll revisit this book when things are feeling a bit out of sorts. I know I've already found myself listening to Kendra's Instagram stories for helpful reminders.

Happy reading and happy lazy genius living--

ps. Probably a 3.5 rounded up.
 
pps. Adachi is friends with SO many of the Christian women writers that I've stumbled upon not realizing that they were all friends with each other. Myquillyn Smith, Emily Freeman, etc - I'm looking at you. :)

No comments: