Saturday, January 1, 2022

Missing Books....

The last few months of 2021 were a bit of a blur. We navigated Hudson starting autism preschool and ABA therapy, while still trying to understand his overall autism diagnosis. We prepared for and completed another round of IVF, which thankfully was successful. I taught for the first time at BYU as an adjunct professor. And we just did life - parenting two small boys and trying to keep our heads above water as COVID continued and society seemed to crumble a bit more each day. All that to say, that I didn't write reviews for the last chunk of books that I read last year. I still clung to books as a life raft and sanity saver, but I didn't write much about them. Maybe someday I'll go back and list them out here or write those reviews, but suffice it to say, that I read and we lived our lives. Our boys were happy and growing. We were in love. The rest of the details don't really matter. Happy 2022. 

No comments: