Sunday, November 15, 2015

Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone...Again

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My decision to reread the Harry Potters is one of the best reading choices I've made all year. It's been a few years since I allowed myself to re-enter Rowling's magical world, and I am so happy to find myself again walking the corridors of Hogwarts and laughing alongside Ron, Hermione, and Harry. When I originally read the series, I thought the first book was good, but not as amazing as the volumes that followed. Now having read the seventh book a few times and thinking about the story arc, I am so amazed by all that Rowling created. The layers in her story telling are thorough and all encompassing, and honestly, I just keep waiting and hoping for my own Hogwarts letter to arrive. Happy reading! #swishandflick
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
~ Prof. Dumbledore

No comments: