Friday, March 18, 2016

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know I have rhapsodized about Harry Potter more than I should, but I cannot get enough of these books. My neighbor's daughter was just telling me that her mom won't let her read these books, and I wanted to tell her to read them anyway. I resisted that urge, but seriously I just love them. This book's ending is spectacular. I love everything about them going to the ministry. The department of mysteries details are so clever.....

When I get asked about who my dream dinner party would be, I think of Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, Michelle Obama, Emma Stone, Emma Watson...about a dozen others, and of course, Jo Rowling. She's just amazing. Can't wait for her newest work, "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child", to come out this summer.

Happy reading!

ps. Forgot to mention that I love the D.A. and trying to thwart Umbridge alongside the coming of age details like the boys trying to understand crying girls. So, so much love. #borderlinefangirl #cannothelpit

“Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have.”


No comments: