Monday, August 8, 2016

One True Loves

One True LovesOne True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book essentially had me from "hello" - I loved the title, the premise, the prologue, and beyond. Reid writes about love in a way that makes sense to me. It feels as though she is giving words to thoughts I've never been able to articulate. I love how she handles love, loss, and how hard it is to figure out who you are and what you want out of life. That evolution is so challenging that I think many people stop trying to figure it out.

This review is more of a gush than anything articulate, so I think wrapping it up and just encouraging you to read the Goodreads blurb is sufficient.

I do think that this might be more of a 4 for most other readers. It just hit me in a way that only a good book at the perfect moment can.

Happy reading--

No comments: