Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Magnolia Story

The Magnolia StoryThe Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Chip and Joanna. They put God and family first. They love each other. They work hard, and they create beautiful things. Of course, I enjoyed learning more about them and their Magnolia creations. This book isn't going to revolutionize the world, but it made a stressful week better and made me want to work a little harder at living a more authentic life with a clearer focus on the things that matter most to me. And bonus - Chip really is as entertaining as he is on the show.

Happy reading and happy binging on Fixer Upper before the new season starts at the end of November~

ps. If you don't watch the show, this one probably isn't for you. I think the book details really are better because I already am so enamored with the Gaines. #fixerupperobsessed #countingdownuntilIcangotoMagnoliainreallife

No comments: