Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Power of Vulnerability

The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connections and CourageThe Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connections and Courage by Brené Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I cannot say enough good things about Brene Brown's work. Just listening to her speak makes me feel both more capable and more complete. I love these audio recordings because they link the concepts of her various texts together. While this was not described on Audible as lives sessions, her commentary is just as well organized as a traditional text. I cannot recommend this enough, whether this is your first Brene Brown experience or your sixth.

Happy listening--

ps. Brene's next book "Braving the Wilderness" comes out on September 12th (just in case you didn't know). :)

No comments: