Thursday, July 18, 2019

Things My Son Needs to Know about the World

Things My Son Needs to Know about the WorldThings My Son Needs to Know about the World by Fredrik Backman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I stumbled across Backman's "The Deal of a Lifetime" a couple Christmases ago. His writing about a father and son was so poignant that I was so excited to read his latest book about things that his son needs to know about life and soccer and how much Backman loves his wife. I loved it. I don't relate to all of it, but I relate to the idea of all the things Backman shares. Because of the transition to stay home with my son, I don't have much book money, but I'd love to own this one someday. I think I'd read it regularly and eventually write my own version for Hudson.

So good even if you're not in the stage of parenting young children, but probably not a five star if you don't have "new mom" goggles on.

Happy reading and happy parenting--

(Book 71 - 2019)

No comments: