Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Rose Code

The Rose CodeThe Rose Code by Kate Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was hooked at Bletchley Park - it's one of the most fascinating pieces of history to me. Mix in Quinn's deft handling of historical and fictional details, and this book took over a couple of my days. The Rose Code is well written, and the three women Quinn created are captivating and unique. Their personal details jumped off the page. I loved the whole thing.

I know it's long, but it's totally worth it. Happy reading and happy decoding--

ps. Prince Philip had died just a couple days before I started reading this book, so it was a little uncanny to have him feature as a prominent character.

pps. I think this is my favorite of Quinn's books so far, and I really liked her others!

No comments: