Friday, November 28, 2008

Stealing Time

It's nearly 1am the day after Thanksgiving - the smell of turkey is still lingering in the air. People are lining up for the insanity that is Black Friday. My wonderful family is fast asleep. And I am up, completely awake, thinking about how blessed I am. This is the last Thanksgiving my family will spend together as a whole group until 2012--knowing that made today extra special, almost like we stealing time. If I could, I would pause time here for a just a little bit longer because days like today are what life is all about.

2 comments:

Charlotte May Hutchins said...

This is Ness again =)

For one, i was awake as well haha so you weren't alone. And I never put together that it would be until 2012, way to be a tad bit depressing jaclyn! But its true, thanksgiving really was a lot of fun with everyone together, our own little family reunion. Love ya hon.

Richard and Carlie said...

Hey Jaclyn! I know how you feel. My little bro just got his mission call--Oakland California!!! But this Christmas will kinda feel the same for me...it's bittersweet isn't it? Sure hope you're doing well!