Saturday, November 21, 2009

MyLifeisAverage

I consider the time from mid-October to Thanksgiving break the most stressful time of fall semester. People pull out all sorts of coping mechanisms to alleviate that stress-- MyLifeisAverage.com is one of mine. I've actually started laughing out loud during class a couple times while reading over this site. One of my recent favorites seems fitting with the recent "New Moon" hysteria.

"Today, my 6 year-old daughter was asking me questions about Santa Claus at dinner. My 13 year-old daughter was getting annoyed with all the dumb questions and simply told her younger sister that Santa didn't exist. Instead of being aghast and upset, my younger daughter just said, "Yea but neither does Edward Cullen!" My older daughter left the dinner table and I think its easy to say who won tonight. MLIA"

Don't you feel better about life already? Okay, I better get back to studying now!

Happy [almost] Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Bre said...

that's awesome. awesome. go 6 year old little girl. you're awesome.