Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite Distraction



David Archuleta has a new Christmas album out. I don't just love it. I LOVE it. I went to his Christmas concert last week in Salt Lake and _________. There aren't really words to describe it....simply awe-inspiring comes close. He sang a few other great songs - "Fields of Gold" - "The Riddle" - "Prayer of the Children" Of course though - "O Holy Night" was the one I held my breath for all night.

Now as I am supposed to be doing homework, I find myself just listening to his songs and daydreaming. Moral of this disjointed post - if you haven't bought a Christmas album in a long time, this is the one. Love it! Love you!!

6 comments:

forget laundry said...

lorna went to this too! did you see her? she bought tickets for her and craig last minute. how fun! I'll have to have a listen.

Meg said...

Ooo, I think I'm gonna get it! I love his voice and a good Christmas CD. Thanks Jaclyn. :)

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

That is such a cute picture of him. Love ya. Freedom is here soon.

Jenessa Hutchins said...

that picture is so cute! i second that jewels haha. and i LOVE this. you pass on you're obsessions very quickly haha. loves

Shelley said...

Dearest roommate: I added you to my blog list. I hope you don't mind. Also, I was going to comment on your post about Elna Baker's book, but I never check my old posts for comments, so I'll say it here. I really want to read it. Yeah...that's pretty much it.

Anna White said...

So I am glad you made a post about this because it inspired my husband to go and buy it for me! Ha! Thanks Jaclyn! (and Justin...) :)