Sunday, November 15, 2009

Promised Pictures - Part 3

Here it is - the last of the promised pictures. Over Halloween weekend, I had the chance to go home. It was a trip planned ages ago so that I could see Jenessa's choir dinner show, visit the high school, and sneak out of Provo when things are busiest. It was a great trip. There are only a few pictures - random ones at that, but it was so nice to be home. I really miss being so close to my teacher friends, Rachel, Tracy, and my fabulous family.
Isn't Jenessa groovy? This is just one of her five costume changes for the choir show.

The choir show audience - yes, we all made it through three and a half hours. Miracles do happen. My cousin, Chris, happened to be flying up the same weekend I was to watch his girlfriend play volleyball (she's on USC's team). Great timing -

I voluntarily dressed up with Jenessa and went to classes with her that Friday. What, you don't know what we are?!

We're walkathoners! The J² Walkathon is recruiting already. Still not making sense? Don't worry about it. At least we got to wear sweats to school. I sat in desks with Jenessa during the day. Totally threw off past students. So fun seeing everyone.

Katie Fin's costume was by far my favorite. This was taken at the Pinks' place so don't worry- there was no wine at school. Even though it was short, I got to go to the non-SRV book club. Loved every second-- they are so funny and so great to be around.

[Pictureless events - seeing Rachel and Tracy, eating at Skips, going to the USC v. Cal volleyball game, singles ward with Ryan]

This picture doesn't do it justice, but I watched the sunset near the San Francisco skyline before my plane took off. So good to be home.

Finally - this is not a shot of California as you can already tell because of the snow on the ground, but this the rapidly growing Mae Alyse up at Sundance. Winter is slowly making its entrance to the Wasatch front--

[ps. Yes, there are three set of pictures. Yes, I posted them all today. Part 1 is Rachel's wedding. Part 2 is my DC trip. And you're currently looking at Part 3. Yes, there are too many, but you, my dear friend, can choose whether to go through all of them. Love you!]

3 comments:

Jenessa Hutchins said...

okay that picture of Mae is beyond super cute! i can't wait to come to utah and see all of you! its been ages....maybe only a couple weeks since i saw you but thats beside the point. love all the procrastination. loves

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

I love the updates! I only read this post, but looked at the other pictures. You looked hott in DC with your red shoes. Love ya

Maggie said...

Hurray for pictures! Your life looks like way too much fun Jaclyn. :) Also-- I love that you read that Elna Baker book. I've been wanting to get it ever since I first heard her on "The Moth." She is hilarious. Love the updates-- and love you!