Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Cozy

Cozy: The Art of Arranging Yourself in the WorldCozy: The Art of Arranging Yourself in the World by Isabel Gillies
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I shouldn't have finished this book. It's as simple as that.

The longer version is that I enjoyed books like "The Year of Living Danishly" so much that I thought there had to be something redeemable further along in the text. Not even kind of. Unfortunately this was something that would have been a charming blog post that instead became a full-length book. It was not well researched or founded on anything substantive other than the author's own personal whims.

I hesitate to say "do not read" because I know it takes a great deal of effort to create a book, but that would be my general commentary.

Still, happy reading and happy cozy living--

(Book 43 - 2019)

No comments: