Friday, May 10, 2019

The Dinner List

The Dinner ListThe Dinner List by Rebecca Serle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Clever concept and interesting construct between the dinner and flashbacks to the events that lead the main character, Sabrina, to having those people on her list. Not a perfect story, but engaging.

Of course, it leads you to think about who you would invite your own dream dinner party. I never really imagined people in my immediate circle as chosen guests, perhaps taking for granted that they would be there anyway. Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey always make my list along with Michelle Obama and Jo Rowling. Now, I would add my newly beloved Kelly Corrigan....and the list could go on and on. Always fun to imagine and plan--

Happy reading and happy dreaming--

(Book 44 - 2019)

No comments: