Sunday, June 23, 2019

Girl, Stop Apologizing

Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your GoalsGirl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not as magical or novel as "Girl, Wash Your Face" - but still inspiring and motivating. Her writing felt a little repetitive to me, but I wonder if that's because when I read her first book I wasn't familiar with her at all. Now I've listened to her Rise podcast that she records alone and her Rise Together podcast that she records with her husband enough to know her catch phrases pretty well. That said, my sisters and I have made real changes to our day-to-day lives and long term goals that are, in part, because of Rachel Hollis and her ideas. So I'm in, even if the book isn't perfect because neither am I, but I'm not going to apologize for it. ;)

Happy reading and happy achieving--

(Book 61 - 2019)

No comments: