Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 Weeks

4 weeks from tonight-
*I will have taken the GRE (can we say math issues? had to meet with a math tutor for the first time since Julie Blodgett tutored me my freshman year of high school)
*I will have my first quarter grades posted and be a week plus into the second quarter (where is the time going?)
*I will be three days from leaving for my annual Tahoe trip with the girls (any additional takers on the trip?!)
*I will have voted for the next president of the United States and will be actually watching the votes roll in
*I will just be getting back from Mae's blessing weekend (one of those insanely quick trips where we try to fit as many family events into 36 hours as we can)
*I will have new contact prescription (I am squinting like a fool to read things - time to to go to the doctor!)
*I will be finished with my second of three Stanford classes (dancing at the thought)
*I will have rediscovered my sense of humor that is not laced with unhealthy (but hilarious doses) of sarcasm

This is just the beginning folks - October is going to be crazy, but great. I love October. Such an adventure--here we go!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I like your sarcasm. And you take the GRE that soon?? How are you so nice all the time despite that? You really baffle the human mind. We should all be a little more like JMH. Yeah, I totally know your middle name now!