Saturday, May 2, 2009

America's Favorite Pastime

I love baseball - not just kinda love it, but really love it - love it so much that catching a few innings of high school baseball after school actually relaxes me. Today, my parents, Ryan, and I made our way through the rain to watch the Giants take on the Rockies. The Giants lost, but it was still a great afternoon--

Not sure what Ryan's doing, but we're trying to soak up every last minute with him before he leaves for the MTC!

The fabulous parentals in matching hats-

Why show you the line up? Because Nate Shierholtz and Randy Winn are both San Ramon grads - WE R SR!

The fabulous Mr. Shierholtz made a catch against the right wall that will air on Sports Center or Baseball Tonight-- it was every outfielder's dream play. Love him!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! I love baseball games.

You look great! Hope you're doing well.

Lauren said...

I like the matching hats. And that there is no mention of neck needles.

christina clark said...

Jaclyn, i cannot think of that park and not think of you, prolly cause most of the times that i have gone to that park was with you. remember bobby ... those were the days, miss you!

Brian and Lindsey said...

I miss Giants games. Glad you get to enjoy them! Did u decide about coming to BYU?

Melissa said...

You are SO cute! I love that you love baseball so much. What a FUN way to spend an afternoon.