Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The Money Saving Mom's Budget

The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a YearThe Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year by Crystal Paine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As my husband and I have gone down to one income after the birth of our son, budgeting has taken on a whole new level of importance. We had always been mindful of money and saving, but cutting our income in half has meant it's essential to count every dollar. I heard Crystal Paine speak on a podcast and decided to read this book. It isn't earth shattering, but it's solid, logical advice. It gave me a few more ideas of where we can save a little more and additional incentive to be patient in navigating this new phase of life.

Happy reading and happy frugal living--

(Book 39 - 2019)

No comments: