Monday, April 8, 2019

Tell Me More...Again

Tell Me More: Stories about the 12 Hardest Things I'm Learning to SayTell Me More: Stories about the 12 Hardest Things I'm Learning to Say by Kelly Corrigan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't usually reread books so soon after reading them the first time, but like I mentioned back in January, I bought a copy of the book as soon as I finished the audio version. The book is now covered in little colored darts indicating all the passages I'm so in love with that I couldn't help but signal that something profound lives on those particular pages. Corrigan's gift for articulating thoughts about life and death and everything in between still awes me, and I can't wait for an excuse to reread her other titles soon.

Happy reading--

(Book 25 - 2019)

No comments: