Saturday, November 26, 2011

have a little faith

Have a Little Faith: The Story of a Last RequestHave a Little Faith: The Story of a Last Request by Mitch Albom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reading a Mitch Albom book is akin to the feeling you get curled up on a couch in front of a fire. You just feel better after you’re finished. His writing isn’t the most eloquent, but it’s relatable and engaging. Albom doesn’t pretend to have all the answers. He simply offers aphorisms that make me want to be better.

Having read all of Albom’s books now, I find that I like his non-fiction more than his fiction. The only real downside to this book was that it made me tear up in a public place. Otherwise, it was a good read. Were there half stars, this would be a 3.5. Because I’ve thought about it so much since I finished, I’m giving it the 4.

No comments: