Monday, November 28, 2011

November's Flying Days

November’s days flew by, and I chose to fill my time with all sorts of things unrelated to blogging despite my promise to Jenessa (sorry J3)….

I got back into reading again. I journaled more often than I normally do. I pinned a few too many things on Pinterest. Family was in town. I went with some of my best friends to Tahoe. I graded, planned, and graded some more. I curled up on friends’ couches and in restaurant booths and talked for hours. I went to Lorraine’s final wedding dress fitting with Courtney and sat in awe at the chance to watch one of my oldest friends find the love of her life.  I wrote letters. I watched Greys. I practiced the piano. I played games. And now we’re two days from December.

I may not have blogged, but I had a chance to revel in the many blessings God has given me. I get to choose how I spend my time. I have a job I love. I am blessed with great family and friends.  Mine is truly a wonderful life.

2 comments:

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

You are cute! I'm glad you are doing the things you love. Everyone should do that. Miss you and looking forward to Christmas just so I can hang out with you.

Jenessa Hutchins said...

We should definitely watch It's a Wonderful Life this break. I loved your cute post. Glad you are happy with the world. Can't wait to see you in 16 days. Good luck with everything =)