Saturday, September 8, 2012

July, July

Once upon a time, there was no need for red pens or ironed dress pants. Instead there was only travel, good food, and endless hours spent with friends and family. Here are a few of the summer highlights that I keep replaying while I try to get to get used to being in school again....

LOUISIANA
I honestly never thought I'd go to Louisiana again, but where the Munsons are, I am glad to go. Jewels and I had the best time just hanging out, playing with the kiddies, and watching the Food Network. It was a great visit, and I can't wait to see them again. 

NAPA
Spontaneity is rare in the Hutchins family, but on my way home from the Color Run, my dad said we were doing lunch in Napa. After a very intense shower, we were off for the most delicious food at Tra Vigne. Wine country is just another reason why California really is a magical place.

TAHOE
Anyone who knows me well knows that I love Tahoe and any excuse to share that love. Tracy, David, Seth, and I went up for a long weekend towards the end of July. We enjoyed the sunshine, fantastic cooking, the final installment of Batman, taking time lapse pictures, and just being away from normal life. These snapshots aren't the greatest (especially since we didn't manage to get Tracy in a single one), but we had great time.

ps. Still trying to understand Picasa and how to insert correctly sized photos. Click on the pictures if you want to see them a little more clearly. :)

No comments: