Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Next Person You Meet in Heaven

The Next Person You Meet in Heaven (The Five People You Meet in Heaven, #2)The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I appreciate Albom's work. He often writes quiet, mortality tales that leave you wanting to be more kind and more appreciative of life. This book is just the same. It's not life changing like "Tuesdays with Morrie" was for me years ago, but I was content when I finished. He always gives us something to think about. I don't know who the five people would be for me in this book's version of heaven, but it's a powerful thing to think about. Who would be in your heaven or whose heaven would you be in? God knows five doesn't seem like nearly enough for me.

Happy reading and happy living--

(Book 14 - 2019)

No comments: