Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Welcome to the Club

Welcome to the Club: 100 Parenting Milestones You Never Saw ComingWelcome to the Club: 100 Parenting Milestones You Never Saw Coming by Raquel D'Apice
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book as a baby shower gift last summer. I tried to read it a little while after having my son, and it was not funny for me. Instead it played into whatever exhaustion or worries I was having at the time. Now six months in, I found myself laughing out loud at D'Apice depictions of parenthood. The book is honest and filled with the type of dry wit essential for getting through the bliss of baby smiles alongside diaper blowouts in public places. Totally fun and an instant parenting classic--

Happy reading and good luck with your baby waking up at 4am ready to start the day...oh wait, that's my little guy. :)

(Book 19 - 2019)

No comments: