Thursday, January 28, 2021

Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader GinsburgNotorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Irin Carmon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love R, and reading more about her only made me love her more. This book probably would have been better in print because I assume there were pictures, etc, but this was a concise look at the wonder that was Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She's one of those people that the more you know about her, the more you realize her impact. Her work ethic and impact is extraordinary. My daily life is better because of her efforts. I also really enjoyed learning more about her husband Marty. Their marriage was one of true partnership and something to emulate. I'm only sorry she didn't live even longer. She's the type of woman we need more of.

Happy reading and happy trying to be a little more like RBG--

View all my reviews

No comments: