Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Catcacombs & Luxembourg Gardens - Day 3, Part 1

Welcome to the two most different places in Paris. In one, the bones of nearly six million people and the other, a perfectly serene collection of fountains, statues, and flowers set next to the Luxembourg Palace. Both were great fun though you can see by my mom's expression, that she wasn't all that excited to be surrounded by stacks of bones as tall as we were.







And just above is a taste of Day 3, Part 2. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Your pictures are amazing! It looks like you had such a great time! Can't wait for more. :)

Anna White said...

love love love! It looks like you had so much fun!!

Lauren said...

Glad you had so much fun!

Also, my word verification is "kilts." It made me laugh, had to share,

Melanie said...

Have I told you how seriously jealous I am?