Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oxford - Day 10, Part 1

Visiting Oxford was like stepping into one of my personal dreams. In my lifetime, I hope to attend classes there. Beyond the historical and literary significance of the university and its thirty-eight colleges, the campus and town are stunningly beautiful. I loved walking the grounds and learning from our quirky tour guide about Oxford's past and present.
Christ's Church College



Can you say Harry Potter? Many scenes from the movies were shot or modeled after Oxford locations. This particular quad was part of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Anyone for quidditch? Or let's be honest - I'd really just love to walk around and study here.The hospital wing and more.
Without a doubt, we LOVED Oxford.

1 comment:

forget laundry said...

Dylan can't believe you actually saw things that Harry saw :) The Oxford eraser may just be his favorite as we read your notes and showed him some pics online.